Dental Ctr of Carolinas
www.dentalcenterofthecarolinas.info 1400 Westgate Center Drive, Suite 204, Winston-Salem, NC 27103 Devoted To Exceptional Service.Experience Matters. Call Us First!
1.Jason A Banks DDS PA
103 Tanglewood Pkwy N Ste K
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental HygienistsImplant Dentistry
He was a good dentist and appeared to be knowledgeable. However, that said, he is way too expensive. I was charged $100.00 for an office visit to check a broken crown. An xray and talking to the docto
2.Taylor, Gary E, DDS
416 E Colonial Ave
DentistsOrthodontistsDental HygienistsDental Clinics
3.Karen DDS Wuertz PA
408 E Colonial Ave
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesEndodontistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
4.Robert Turner Gillam III, DDS
508 E Main St Ste 322
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryCosmetic Dentistry
5.Dr. Scott C Blanchard, DDS
200 N Water St
PeriodontistsDentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral Surgery More InfoPREFERRED
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsDental ClinicsDental Hygienists
Aspen Dental dentists are committed to treating you with the compassion and respect you deserve. They believe in providing care that addresses both your short- and long-term oral health needs. And the
Po Box 356
Prosthodontists & Denture Centers
Local Dentures Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Dentures Restore Your Smile With Dentures.Find Dentists Who Match Your Needs!
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.