1.Alison L. Boone, DDS
905 Halstead Blvd Ste 4
Welcome to our new, state of the art dental practice. We provide services including:checkups, cleanings, fillings, crowns and bridges, extractions, Implant restorations, dentures as well as many other
2.Bald & Associates Oral Surgery
1221 Carolina Ave Suite 4
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryImplant DentistryCosmetic Dentistry
Dr Bald is the kindest oral surgeon I have ever had the pleasure to encounter in my entire life. He is thorough, compassionate and my observations has a wonderful rapport with all his patients. He i
3.Jones Clifford B III DDS
407 S Road St
Cosmetic DentistryDentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Clifford B. Jones, III D.D.S. practices general and cosmetic dentistry in Elizabeth City, NC. Doctor Jones has been providing care for the Albemarle and Outer Banks area since 1991. The Jones Family p
4.Karen DDS Wuertz PA
408 E Colonial Ave
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesEndodontistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
5.Robert Turner Gillam III, DDS
508 E Main St Ste 322
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryCosmetic Dentistry
6.Taylor, Gary E, DDS
416 E Colonial Ave
DentistsOrthodontistsDental HygienistsDental Clinics
7.Robert T Gillam DDS PA
1609 W Ehringhaus St
DentistsCosmetic DentistryOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Robert T. Gillam, III D.D.S. P.A. located in downtown Elizabeth City, North Carolina specializes in caring and comprehensive dentistry. At Robert T. Gillam III, we are a full-service general and cosme
Find a Local Dentist
www.services-connect.com Cleanings, Crowns, Implants & MoreCall Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future