1.Windmill Services LLC
2760 Crooked Pine Ln
Lawn MaintenanceSprinklers-Garden & LawnLighting Consultants & DesignersNursery & Growers Equipment & Supplies More InfoPREFERRED
2.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
8517 Two Notch Rd
Lawn MaintenanceSprinklers-Garden & LawnWeed Control ServiceLandscaping Equipment & Supplies
4.Joseph David Landscaping
1021 -B W Dekalb St
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesNursery & Growers Equipment & SuppliesLandscape Contractors
5.Atchison Lawn Care ServicesServing the Elgin, SC area
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn Services
Lawn Maintenance including, Pruning, Shrub Trimming, Plant Installation, Sodding, Mulching, Reseeding, Fertilizer
6.Missouri Lawn Care
500 Cooper St
Lawn MaintenanceWeed Control ServiceLandscaping & Lawn Services
At Missouri Lawn Care, we take much pride in our expertise, experience, quality and customer service. It's our mission to provide excellent workmanship and total customer satisfaction from beginning t
7.French Brothers Landscape Inc
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsDrainage ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn Services
We allow you to make the most of your landscape by providing a Professional service that truly benefits one of your biggest investments, Your Home!!
TruGreen® Lawn Service
http://localpros247.com/lawn-care 1st Lawn Application Just $29.95.Call Today To Get Your Free Quote!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.