A Place For Mom
Serving the Elgin area. Elder Care & Assisted LivingFree Assistance Finding Senior Care
1.Dakota Hill Housing
606 Dakota St N Apt 104
Assisted Living FacilitiesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesRetirement Communities
2.A Place For Mom
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesElderly HomesNursing & Convalescent Homes
For over 15 years, A Place for Mom has provided unparalleled support in helping over 550,000 families find the best possible senior care options for their loved one, free of charge. Connecting those i
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesRetirement CommunitiesAlzheimer's Care & Services
I first found assistedliving.com when I was looking for a new senior home for my grandma. My advisor contacted me right away and he was very patient and helpful. He gave me a list of communities in
Nursing & Convalescent HomesNursing Homes-Intermediate Care FacilityPhysical TherapistsOccupational Therapists
Our skilled nursing and rehabilitation centers offer post-acute services for those transitioning from hospital to home. This specialized quality care helps shorten or eliminate hospital stays, laying
Transportation ServicesAir Ambulance ServiceTransportation ProvidersSpecial Needs Transportation
ACC Medlink has fast become the leader in long distance medical transportation services. Our services always include our personal touch, as we like to care for each patient as if they were our own fam
6.Grant County Social Svc Dept
106 2nd Ave NW
Home Health ServicesCounty & Parish GovernmentNurses-Home Services
7.Good Samaritan Society Mott
401 Millionaire Ave
Nursing & Convalescent HomesNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityHomes-Institutional & Aged
NADONA is a nonprofit association of registered nurses that provides long-term care services. Its services include, advocating for nurse administrators, networking among members and developing educati
www.ComfortKeepers.com In-Home Care & Living Assistance.Find a Comfort Keepers® Near You.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.