1.Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
87 N Airlite St Ste 160
Physicians & Surgeons, Plastic & ReconstructivePhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Hand SurgeryPhysicians & Surgeons, Cosmetic Surgery
1710 N Randall Rd Ste 240
3.US Post Office
Located atContract Postal Unit - Meijer 6
815 S Randall Rd
Post OfficesMail & Shipping Services
450 Dundee Ave Ste 106
891 S Randall Rd
Rehabilitation ServicesPhysical Therapy ClinicsPhysical TherapistsOccupational Therapists
At NovaCare Rehabilitation, our experienced clinical team will design an individualized plan of care that aligns with your specific goals in mind. Through experience, advanced clinical training and cl
6.Northwest Podiatry Center, Ltd
234 Randall Rd
Physicians & Surgeons, PodiatristsPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics-OrthopedicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Sports Medicine
DO NOT COME HERE! I ordered orthotics Nov 19, 2015. I was told they would be ready in 2-3 weeks. They arrived after 12 wks, and were the wrong type. The second set arrived and they were wrong too!
65 Woodbury St
Eldercare-Home Health ServicesAlzheimer's Care & ServicesAssisted Living & Elder Care Services
Since 2002, Visiting Angels has been operating as a full-service senior homecare agency. Located in South Elgin, Ill., it has over 400 offices spread across the United States and Canada. The agency pr
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.