Women's Institute of Cosmetic And Laser Surgery
2631 Williamsburg Ave, Geneva, IL, 60134
1.Signature Events Group
400 River Ridge Dr
Publishers-Directory & GuidePublishers
2.Signature Events Group
Party & Event Planners
3.Signature Foods Group
2200 W Higgins Rd Ste 305
Food Products-WholesaleSupermarkets & Super Stores
4.Signature Dental Group
285 Stonegate Rd
Sleep Disorders-Information & TreatmentDentists
5.The Signature Auto Group
618 Morse Ave
Used Car DealersNew Car Dealers
6.Signature Auto Group
970 Pyott Rd
Used Car DealersNew Car DealersTruck Rental
7.Signature Foods Group
735 Mcardle Dr Ste A
Food Products-WholesaleWholesale GrocersSupermarkets & Super Stores
Elgin Internal Medical Associates SC
745 Fletcher Dr Ste 101, Elgin, IL, 60123 Your Link To Healthier Living.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.