Advanced Physical Medicine Of Yorkville
207 Hillcrest Ave, Yorkville, IL, 60560 Transforming People's Lives Through Teamwork And Technology.
1.Advanced Chiropractic Clinic
953 N Liberty St
Chiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesPhysical Therapy ClinicsPhysical TherapistsMassage Therapists
2.Advanced Chiropractic & Acupuncture Clinic
1425 N Main St
Massage TherapistsDay SpasMassage ServicesAcupuncture
9224 Trinity Dr
Lake In The Hills,IL
Physical TherapistsChiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesPhysical Therapy ClinicsAcupuncture
4.Advanced Chiropractic Health Center
360 E Irving Park Rd
Physical TherapistsChiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesMedical ClinicsAcupuncture
5.Advance Neck and Back Pain Clinic
935 Lakeview Pkwy Ste 110
Chiropractors & Chiropractic Services
6.Advanced Spinal Clinic
5356 W Addison St
Chiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesPhysicians & SurgeonsAcupunctureMassage Therapists
7.Advanced Optimal Wellness, P.C.
109 1st St
Chiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesNutritionistsPhysicians & SurgeonsClinics
I was really impressed with the results, price, value and overall experience. Gentle and effective care. Would recommend Dr. Alex Zevan III to anyone!\r Going to his website gave me insight as to what
www.ChiroAppointment.com 3 Tennis Club Lane, South Barrington, IL 60010 Top Rated Back & Neck Specialist.Call to Schedule an Appointment.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.