1.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsDrainage ContractorsSprinklers-Garden & Lawn
3.Always and Forever Green Landscaping
Lawn MaintenanceNursery & Growers Equipment & SuppliesSprinklers-Garden & LawnBuilding Contractors
Had a leaky section valve. Phil came out the next day and did an excellent job repairing the broken valve. He did not charge much and performed the repairs quickly.
4.David's Tree Work
Lawn MaintenanceStump Removal & GrindingTree ServiceLandscape Contractors
5.Robby's Lawn Care
6.Sprinklers and MoreServing the Elberta, AL area
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesNursery & Growers Equipment & SuppliesDrainage Contractors
You do not need to look any further than Sprinklers and More when it comes to serving your landscaping needs in the Mobile area. We have over 19 years of experience in landscaping in Mobile and the su
7.Jim Rillo Landscaping
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsLandscape Designers & ConsultantsTree Service
Maintaining the exterior of your property is important in order to maximize on its value. The first thing that people notice, visitors and perspective clients alike, is your landscape. Jim Rillo Lands
TruGreen® Lawn Service
http://localpros247.com/lawn-care 1st Lawn Application Just $29.95.Call Today To Get Your Free Quote!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.