Serving the Elba area. Prescription Meds for 30-80% Less.Why Not Save On Your Medication?
1.Larry's Prescriptions Inc
801 N Main St
2.Larry's Prescriptions Inc
108 N Main St
3.Larry's Prescriptions Inc
100 W Covington Ave
Serving the Elba area. Save 30-80% on Prescription Meds.Call Today and Start Saving.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.