1.Easy Pay Tire Store
2.OK Tire Stores
312 Claxton Ave N
1883 Hickman Ave
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceAuto Oil & LubeAutomobile Parts & Supplies
Great shop to purchase tires and for service work. Great customer service.
4.Goodson Tire & Auto Center
1161 Geneva Hwy
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Air Conditioning EquipmentAutomobile Parts & Supplies
500 N Main St
Tires-Wholesale & ManufacturersTire DealersUsed Tire Dealers
Really nice, honest and fair guy. Bought some tires here for my trailer without paying a fortune. Short walk to downtown cafe and shops.
504 N Main St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairAuto Oil & Lube
7.Ballard Tire Company
109 W Cumming Ave
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairTire Recap, Retread & Repair
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.