WhiteTail Roofing LLC
Serving the El Reno area. One of Oklahoma's Best Tree and Roofing Service Company
1.White Oaks Veterinary Clinic
131 W Waterloo Rd
VeterinariansVeterinary Clinics & HospitalsVeterinary Specialty Services
Drs. Jennifer and Mark Bianchi and their staff are thoughtful, compassionate, and competent. Dr. Mark's acupuncture is a much needed service in the Edmond area. 5 stars
2.Dr. Harmony L White, DC
3431 S Boulevard Ste 107
Chiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesNutritionists
3.Theresa M. White, DDS
809 SW 89th St Ste A
DentistsDental ClinicsPediatric DentistryPeriodontists
100 N Choctaw Ave
Contact LensesOptometristsPhysicians & Surgeons, OphthalmologyOptical Goods
5.Northern White Sand
999 Jones Rd NW
Sand & Gravel
6.White Robin E
1705 W Elm St
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
7.Great White Energy
3901 Valley Park Dr
Energy Conservation Products & Services
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.