1.Canadian Valley Clinic
2001 Parkview Dr
Medical ClinicsPhysician AssistantsMedical & Dental X-Ray LabsMedical Centers
Our family owned and operated. We use the latest treatment methods and perform in-house lab services to get you on the road to better health in a shorter amount of time. In-house Lab and X-ray service
2.Family First Urgent Care
2525 Cornwell Dr
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & SurgeonsUrgent Care
3.National Registry of Certified Medical Examiners for DOT Physical Exams
Federal GovernmentGovernment Offices
4.Healthcare One Urgent Care & Family Practice
1900 S Country Club Rd
Medical ClinicsAllergy TreatmentClinicsUrgent Care
My family and I have been using this clinic since they open about 6 years ago. I was a patient of the owner once when he worked with a big hospital. When we found out that he opened a clinic, now 2 th
2115 Parkview Dr
Medical CentersMedical ClinicsClinics
I hate this place been here for 2 hours in a bed in their back hallway and havent saw a single nurse or doctor yet! Ive asked several times for the nurse and she hasnt came yet! So I called from my phMore Nearby Locations »
6.Canadian County Health Department
100 S Rock Island Ave
County & Parish GovernmentGovernment OfficesMedical ClinicsAttorneys
7.El Reno Indian Health Ctr
1801 Parkview Dr
Medical CentersMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.