Sun City Medical Clinic PA
1651 Joe Battle Blvd, El Paso, TX, 79936
1.United Medical Walk-In Clinic
3101 Forney Ln
At United Medical Clinics we offer wide spectrum of healthcare for patients of all ages.Comprehensive health care of men, women, and children form 2 years through geriatirics. Preventive health care,
2.United Medical Walk-In Clinic PA
3130 N Lee Trevino Dr Ste 114
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Cardiology
I had a great experience here. I was nervous about going to the doctor but I am glad I came here. Everyone was friendly, Doctor was very knowledgeable and the waiting wasn't even long. I would definit
3.WALK OF FAME SALON
10060 Mccombs St Ste F
THIS SALON IS DIFERENT FROM OTHERS,GREAT SERVICE FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY,LOVE THE LIFE SIZE SPIDERMAN,CAPTAIN AMERICA.
4.Just Walking Productions
3111 Copper Ave
Family & Business Entertainers
5.Walk By Faith International Missionary Church
6400 Airport Rd
Church Supplies & Services
We are committed to making disciples, training and raising up leaders that will impact our communities, El Paso, the world, and generations to come.
6.Walk In Payment Svc & More
7595 N Loop Dr
7.United Medical Walk-In Clinic
1810 Mcrae Blvd
ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, CardiologyMedical Clinics
Country Club Medical Clinic
Serving the El Paso area.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.