Showing results for True Green. Search for trugreen instead?
Daniel's Tree & Landscaping Inc.
Serving the El Paso area.
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree Service
2.TruGreen Lawn Care
1330 Northwestern Dr
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree ServiceWeed Control Service
Achieve the lush, healthy lawn of your dreams with superior lawn care in Virginia Beach from TruGreen. Our certified lawn specialists use solutions based in science to bring your lawn back to life—all
3.Forever Green Lawn Maintenance
Tree ServiceTrash HaulingPainting ContractorsLawn Maintenance
These guys are very professional. They left my yard and Landscaping looking brand new. I highly recommend these guys.
Landscaping & Lawn ServicesGardeners
5.Green Scene Inc
5918 Brook Hollow Dr
Landscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSprinklers-Garden & LawnIrrigation Systems & Equipment
6.Green Scene Inc
10950 Pellicano Dr Ste B
Landscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscape ContractorsTree ServiceLandscaping & Lawn Services
7.TruGreen Lawn CareServing the El Paso, TX area
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree ServiceLandscape Contractors
• First application is only $29.95! • America’s #1 lawn care company based on U.S. market share of professional lawn care companies. Serving more than 3 million customers across the U.S. with professi
Growing Concern The
2514 E Yandell Dr, El Paso, TX, 79903
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.