PlushCare - Urgent Care by Phone
Serving the El Paso area.
1.Sun City Medical Clinic PA
1651 Joe Battle Blvd
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Plastic & ReconstructivePhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeClinics
Excellent new facility with professional medical staff. Dr. Padilla and his staff are well educated and have a cutting edge state-of-art facility! Great results... highly recommend them.
2.Hill Top Women's Reproductive
500 E Schuster Ave Bldg B
Visit our website
Welcome to the Hill Top & Women's Reproductive Clinic, full-service medical facilities addressing abortion services and a unique range of health care concerns most important to women. Our board-certif
1721 N Lee Trevino Dr
Medical ClinicsMedical Centers
Went there for D.O.T. physical awesome service and very patient staff! Fair price and quick service.
4.Concentra Urgent Care
6320 Gateway Blvd E
Urgent CareMedical ClinicsPhysical Therapists
IF YOU EVER GET HURT , NEVER, NEVER GO TO CONCENTRA @6370 GATEWAY. DR. SAHEBA IS IN CHARGE OF THAT SITE AND HE DOESN'T DO MUCH FOR PATIENTS. HE ALWAYS REFERS PATIENTS TO OTHER DOCTORS AND IF IT DOESNMore Nearby Locations »
5.El Paso Ear, Nose and Throat Associates, P.A.
5959 Gateway Blvd W Ste 160
Medical ClinicsHearing Aids & Assistive DevicesAudiologistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Otorhinolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)
I received great care and service at El Paso ENT. The wait to be seen is never long and I'm satisfied with Dr. Nanez and his staff's care. The work they did was excellent.
6.Upper Valley Urgent Care Center
121 E Redd Rd
Urgent CareMedical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
Its the best Urgent Care Center. The cleanliness of the facility is the best and the staff is nice and very knowledgeable. I will certainly recommend it to my friends and family.
7.Summit Urgent Care Center
1523 N Zaragoza Rd
Urgent CareClinicsMedical ClinicsEmergency Care Facilities
Urgent Care facility and minor emergencies.
Country Club Medical Clinic
Serving the El Paso area.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.