Redd Road Family Dental
6901 Valley Dr, El Paso, TX, 79932
1.STAR CITY DENTAL
1806 Mcrae Blvd
DentistsClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesDental Clinics
Hours Mon-Thur 8:00-5:00 *Cosmetic Dentistry *New Patients Are Always Welcome *Insurance Claims Filed *Financing Available Vision: Star City Dental strives to give each and every one the best quality
2.Bright Star Dental - Brian J Gilbert DDSServing the El Paso, TX area
Marie was very helpful and informative. My overall experience was excellent and I will definitely be recommending Dr.Gilbert's office to my friends and family.
3.Star Kids Pediatric Dentistry
1800 Mcrae Blvd
My children's experience was horrible. The office staff were very rude and the staff who directly work with the children have no respect for children. My oldest child explained the Star Kids staff mis
7211 N Mesa St Ste 1E
Viscount Dental Associates
9398 Viscount Blvd Ste 3e, El Paso, TX, 79925
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future