1.Tru Men's Clinic
125 W Hague Rd
ClinicsAlternative Medicine & Health Practitioners
Tremendously impressed with Dr Williams and his staff. I am so thankful for how he has helped me and I recommend his services.
2.Sun City Medical Clinic PA
1651 Joe Battle Blvd
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Plastic & ReconstructivePhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeClinics
Excellent new facility with professional medical staff. Dr. Padilla and his staff are well educated and have a cutting edge state-of-art facility! Great results... highly recommend them.
3.Oriental Acupuncture & Therapy Clinic
4026 N Mesa St
Health & Wellness ProductsClinicsAcupuncturePhysicians & Surgeons, Acupuncture
����Excellent place the people there makes you feel comfortable, my family loves how they feel with the treatment. ��������
4.Children's Pediatric Practice and Night Clinic
6901 Helen of Troy
Medical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, PediatricsPhysicians & Surgeons
5.Central Texas Pediatric Night Clinic
7888 Gateway Blvd E
ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics
First time to this office and all I can say is that I loved it.... Staff is nice and visit was under 45 min. Great for being a new patient.... Thank you
6.Ysleta Pediatric Night Clinic
8825 N Loop Dr Ste 103
ClinicsMedical CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics
Horrible service, we took my 4 yr old daughter complaining about her ears and stomach, the doctor didn't take the time to check, she said that she was ok it was only a virus. By midnight she woke up
1601 N Mesa St
ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal Medicine
This is the worst doctors office I have ever been. I have been taking my grandmother to see his nurse practitioner Julie before she left this office. She was the only reason we put up with this place.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.