Growing Concern The
2514 E Yandell Dr, El Paso, TX, 79903
1.Growing Concern The
2514 E Yandell Dr
Lawn MaintenanceTree ServiceWeed Control ServiceLandscaping & Lawn Services
If you have a growing concern about your residential or commercial garden, contact The Growing Concern. Since 1980, we have kept gardens and lawns in the El Paso area healthy and free of pests. Contac
2.Abescape Landscaping & Irrigation
1440 Coronel Dr
Lawn MaintenanceSprinklers-Garden & Lawn, Installation & ServiceBackflow Prevention Devices & ServicesIrrigation Consultants
Excellent service. I called Patrick on short notice for some yard work and he was able to get a crew out the next day. Saved me from getting into a bind. The crew did excellent work, all I asked for a
219 Belva Way
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSprinklers-Garden & LawnLandscape Contractors
Let our years of experience go to work to keep your yard or garden looking fabulous and immaculate! We offer comprehensive landscaping services and flexible hours designed to accommodate even the busi
4.Hirby Pest Control
3023 Pershing Dr
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesPest Control ServicesAnimal Removal Services
5.Ransom Lawn Service
1315 Magoffin Ave
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn Services
6.Al's Landscape Maintenance
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree Service
TruGreen® Lawn Service
http://localpros247.com/lawn-care 1st Lawn Application Just $29.95.Call Today To Get Your Free Quote!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.