5404 Roger Maris Dr
PlumbersBuilding ContractorsGas Equipment-Service & RepairSewer Contractors
They where fast and honest. Ivan and oscar where nice and caring and quick. They showed up on time and when to work without me telling.
2.Gibby's Plumbing Company
PO Box 12101
Very prompt response. Was able to assess water damage from our shower and was able to repair the damage on the spot! Very reasonable price considering the work that was involved along with bring ve
3.1-2-3 Plumbing & AC.
l was looking for a good price and a good Plumber to install my water heater. I called aroun town and the gave me a real affordable price and friendly service they explained everything in terms that I
4904 Titanic Ave
PlumbersPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningBuilding ContractorsBuilding Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Visit our website
10% DISCOUNT OFFER+2more
Once again Jim and Juan have come to the rescue. I will be moving from Chaparral, NM and hope at our new destination we will be able to find individuals dedicated to customer service, honesty and fai
3820 Admiral St
PlumbersBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningSwimming Pool Repair & Service
First things first, no one could provide me a camera inspection for a drain less than three inches. They just did not have the equipment. Everyone wants to come try to clean the lines and after hav
6.Plumbers Drain Cleaners, Inc.
PlumbersBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialWater HeatersLeak Detecting Service
Atendieron rápido, destaparon la línea principal del drenaje y me dieron garantía por un precio rasonable, los volvería a contratar, los recomiendo.
7.Sunrise Plumbing Co.
4905 Sierra Madre Dr
PlumbersAir Conditioning Service & RepairPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningAir Conditioning Contractors & Systems
Visit our website
My family and I have been using Sunrise Plumbing for over 35 years. During that time they have worked on 3 of my homes & several homes of my friends & relatives always doing a fantastic job. A1 profes
Local Plumbing Experts
www.services-connect.com Emergencies & Full Service RepairsDon't wait - Call Now - 24/7!
Please try reloading the page.
- Are you licensed and registered?
- Are you insured and bonded?
- How many years have you been in business?
- What, if any, professional associations do you belong to?
- May I have a list of references?
- Do you offer a written warranty for your work?
- Will I need a permit for this work?
- Don't use your toilet or kitchen sink like a trash can by stuffing hard to flush material down the drain or pouring fats and oils down the pipe.
- Throw coffee grounds and eggshells in the garbage instead of in your sink.
- Only use your toilet to flush human waste and toilet paper
- Before calling a plumber, try to unclog your drains and toilets yourself by using a plunger.
- Make sure you use a standard bell-shaped plunger for your sink and shower drains and a plunger with a flanged end for your toilets.
- If neither type can loosen the pipe blockage, put a plumber's snake to use.
- Ratchet the snake down the pipe to eliminate any clogs.
- Be mindful of how much water you use in your bathroom, kitchen and even outdoors when watering your lawn.
- Make sure your toilet handle works properly and doesn't stick.
- Replace old shower heads with more efficient low-flow options that can cut down on the gallons of water you use each morning.
- Turning off the water while you brush your teeth
- Only running your dishwasher or clothes washer when you have a full load.