Lorenzo's Contractors Roofing & Remodeling
2518 Montana Ave # 5, El Paso, TX, 79903
1.J & J Building Concepts Inc
1301 N Oregon St Ste 300
Altering & Remodeling ContractorsBuilding ContractorsBuilding Construction ConsultantsGeneral Contractors
2.J. Canales Roofing & Construction
Roofing ContractorsAltering & Remodeling ContractorsHome ImprovementsGeneral Contractors
Poor quality in work, roof has first leak already. States to use flashing but does not. Leaves nails exposed , shingles cracked and covered up with silicon and granules. His crew tracked tar footprint
3.J.T. CONSTRUCTION CONTRACTORS
11460 Sundance Ave
Construction EstimatesConstruction ConsultantsGeneral Contractors
4.J N A General Construction
10425 Montevideo St
Construction ConsultantsBuilding ContractorsGeneral ContractorsAltering & Remodeling Contractors
JNA General Construction ,Is highly recomended contractorsWe have hire company for several construction projectsFrom small repair jobs to $ 150,000 and above remodeling and new construction projec
5.J Carrizal General Construction
1070 Diesel Dr
General ContractorsBuilding ContractorsBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialHome Builders
6.J T Vaughn Construction
3101 Sun Bowl Dr
7.A J Construction
7851 Juliet Way
General ContractorsBuilding ContractorsBuilding Construction ConsultantsKitchen Planning & Remodeling Service
Home Improvement Pros!
www.services-connect.com All Renovations & Repairs!Local Licensed Experts. Call Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Do you have a professional license, insurance, and a business liability policy?
- Who will work on the project?
- Do you subcontract, and do you screen workers and have insurance policies to cover them?
- Do you have references or examples of your work I can see?
- Do you charge for an in-home estimate?
- What type of flooring is best for my home in terms of architectural consistency, environmental influences (such as whether a certain type of flooring will be affected by humidity in my area), and durability?