Sun City Medical Clinic PA
1651 Joe Battle Blvd, El Paso, TX, 79936
1.Holistic Health Care
1029 N Zaragoza Rd Ste D
Massage TherapistsMeditation InstructionPsychics & MediumsHolistic Practitioners
2.Holistic Care Home Health Agency Inc
2150 Trawood Dr Ste B260
Home Health ServicesMedical ClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
3.Holistic Care Home Health Agency Inc
11351 James Watt Dr
Home Health ServicesNurses-Home ServicesHealth & Welfare Clinics
4.A H C Chiropractic East-Jeffrey S Weislow DC
1722 N Zaragoza Rd Ste B
Alternative Medicine & Health PractitionersSports Medicine & Injuries TreatmentBack Care Products & ServicesChiropractors Referral & Information Service
Click for Coupon
"Better Health Through Chiropractic" We gladly accept most health insurance. Individuals in need of our services who lack insurance and who are worried about the high costs charged by many other clini
5.Dr Forsythe Cancer Care CenterServing the El Paso, TX area
Alternative Medicine & Health PractitionersClinicsCancer Treatment CentersHolistic Practitioners
At the Dr Forsythe Cancer Care Center, oncologist Dr. James Forsythe introduces options, hope, healing and recovery in treating cancer. He integrates conventional and complementary treatments. Dr. For
6.Desert Sun Chiropractic
3800 N Mesa St Suite C-1
Chiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesMedical ClinicsPhysical TherapistsSpinologists
I have been a patient of Dr. Ontiveros for 7 years. I recommend him to all my friends and family. He has treated me, my three children and spouse. He has been kind, caring and very thorough in his car
7.Wardy Wellness Chiropractic PLLC
5744 Tablerock Dr
Chiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesNutritionistsHealth & Fitness Program ConsultantsReducing & Weight Control
Powerful Psychic Isabella
Serving the El Paso area.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.