Country Club Medical Clinic
Serving the El Paso area.
1.Alzheimer's & Senior Care Clinic of El Paso
1810 Murchison Dr Ste 100
Alzheimer's Care & ServicesMedical Clinics
2.Passport Health El Paso Travel Clinic
200 Bartlett Dr Ste 102
3.Vista Health Clinic & Rehab
1815 Trawood Dr
Medical ClinicsMedical Information & Research
4.Vista Health Clinic & Rehab
10600 Montwood Dr
Medical ClinicsPhysical TherapistsHealth & Welfare ClinicsChiropractors & Chiropractic Services
5.Digestive Health Clinic
1560 Lomaland Dr
Physicians & Surgeons, Gastroenterology (Stomach & Intestines)Physicians & SurgeonsMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal Medicine
6.Holistic Care Home Health Agency Inc
2150 Trawood Dr
Home Health ServicesMedical ClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
7.G E Health Care
465 Pan American Dr
Medical ClinicsMedical Service OrganizationsHealth & Welfare Clinics
Sun City Medical Clinic PA
1651 Joe Battle Blvd, El Paso, TX, 79936
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.