Williams H R DDS
1715 Weston Brent Ln, El Paso, TX, 79935
1.Wolf, Candace E
8001 N Mesa St
Pediatric DentistryCosmetic DentistryDentistsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Visit our website
It has Complete Hi-Tech Dentistry, Digital X-Rays-Reduces Exposure, Single Visit Ceramic Crowns, Full Mouth Restoration.
2.Theresa T Wolf, NP
5005 N Piedras St William Beaumont Army Medical Center
3.Wolf C E Contractors
1551 Montana Ave
Building ContractorsReal Estate Developers
4.Coty C Wolf, Other
1600 Medical Center Dr
5.Wolf, Jacob B
3932 Fort Blvd
6.LNR Wolf Clinton
2611 Fillmore Ave
No Internet Heading Assigned
7.Wolfs Automotive Repair
1651 N Zaragoza Rd
Automotive Tune Up ServiceAuto Repair & ServiceAuto Oil & Lube
Chavez, Ricardo DDS General Dentistry
11365 Montwood Dr Ste A, El Paso, TX, 79936
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.