8815 Leo St, El Paso, TX, 79904
8815 Leo St
ElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Visit our website
They really know what they are doing. Professional Very good electricians. I recommend to anyone needing service
8601 Polaris St
8815 Leo St, El Paso, TX, 79904
Please try reloading the page.
I used Secure Contractors for an electrical project on my daughter's home in El Paso. Since I live in Houston, I was not able to see the work being done or examine the finished project. Moses Aguilar sent me photos of the finished work so that I could verify that the project was completed. In addition, Moses informed that a second electric project would provide better protection for the house and explained to me that although this modification may not have been required in the code for new home construction, it was strongly recommended for safety and security. I agreed with Moses and once again he performed the work and sent me detailed photographs verifying that the work had been done. Moses was very easy to work with, sincerely cared about the quality of the work and made certain that I was pleased with the outcome. I strongly recommend Secure Contractors, Inc. and Moses Aguilar.
Armando Salvidar, President, is exceptional. He took care of putting in a split system in a rental property that works flawlessly. On another occasion, our York system in our home went out on a 103-degree day. We called him at 7am in the morning and he came as he said, 9:30am. He fixed our AC with no problems. I WOULD DEFINITELY recommend them for your refrigerated AC needs. You WILL NOT regret it.
I must say, the name for this business suits it well!!! Very knowledgeable, professional, and ACCURATE! We have dealt with so many overnight companies and scammers who left us in an even worse situation than we started, but David and his team were right on. They were on time, and knew exactly what they were doing, and QUICK! They get 5 stars from me, and are highly recommended. Thanks again guys!!!
Secure Contractors helped me out of a bind. My existing electrical situation at home was outdated and dangerous and I honestly didn't have the money or credit line to get it done right. I was offered an affordable way of getting very well job done at monthly payments I could afford. I will definitely call them again on future projects.
Arts Electric is a very reliable company they are on time all the time and is ready to work they can fix anything . they are very professional team . also there secretary Linda she is a friendly person . anyone in need for electricians give Art a try u will not be dissapointed
I highly recommend Dependable Electric. We had an outlet burn in our kitchen and Mike came out and replaced it right away. He was so fast that he grounded four other outlets we needed done. We will be calling him to update the other outlets in our home. Mike does great work.
David and Hector were very professional, friendly, and prompt. We called on an emergency situation and they were able to come and right away fix the problem. Highly recommend Accurate Electric for any electrician work. We will continue to do business with them! Thank you !!
By FAR! the most reasonably priced. Very friendly, great customer service, very professional. These guys made electrical updates to the new Fighter Physique location, even worked on Thanksgiving to get the job done! From 1 small business to another, we vouch for them!
Very responsible workers and complete their work at a timely manner. They are all very respectful and professional at all aspects of work and are knowledgeable about the new changes or updates that need to be kept up with the home as far as city codes and regulations.
They happened to be working in my neighborhood when I called. Got here in 10 minutes, problem fixed in 30. Reasonable cost. They charge $75 hour plus parts. My bill was $90.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.