Viscount Dental Associates
9398 Viscount Blvd Ste 3e, El Paso, TX, 79925
1.Affordable Dental Associates
1861 Robert Wynn St Ste D
DentistsClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesDental Clinics
I was experiencing pain due to delaying what I thought was a needed root canal due to my fear of going to the dentist. The office staff was extremely accommodating and told me to come right in and th
2.Spivack, Steven DDS
8815 Dyer St Ste 210
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
In 1987, I was told by the military that dependents needed to find a civilian dentist. I was upset, but in retrospect, it was one of the best things that ever happened to me. I have been a patient of
3.El Paso Endodontics PA
7332 Remcon Cir Suite A
My general dentist said I had two options for my upper second molar, extraction with partials( would cost me more than $3000 ) or find a "root canal specialist" and see if he or she can save the tooth
9398 Viscount Blvd
AMAZING! So helpful and very friendly staff! Doctor Gopin is very professional, as well as very good at what he does!
5.Bejarano Arturo, D.D.S.
5630 Gateway Blvd E Ste 4
6.Rizk, David M., DDS
7211 N Mesa St
DentistsClinicsCosmetic DentistryDental Clinics
This dental practice was designed with your comfort in mind, from the warm and welcoming wood and stone décor to the Tempur-Pedic chairs in the exam suites. We feature artwork by local artists and pro
7.Children's Dentistry of El Paso
11965 Pellicano Dr
Children's Dentistry of El Paso offers pediatric dentistry in El Paso. Founded by Dr. Baker and Dr. Maldonado, the doctors and their team enjoy working with children of all ages. Their El Paso pediatr
Chavez, Ricardo DDS General Dentistry
11365 Montwood Dr Ste A, El Paso, TX, 79936
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future