Mesa Home Improvement Inc
8020 Artcraft Rd, El Paso, TX, 79932
1.Sun City Glass
370 E 4th Ave
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationWindowsHome Repair & MaintenancePlate & Window Glass Repair & Replacement
The outer pane of one of our double pane windows was cracked. We called around and were getting estimates for $350. We called David at Sun City Glass and he came by hours later, quoted us only $125,
2.One Stop Autoglass
11444 Rojas Dr Suite C-7
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationRoofing ContractorsHome Repair & MaintenanceBuilding Contractors
My custom shower glass enclosure...beautiful!Very professional and extremely fair priced.
3.Premier Windows and Doors ELP
2249 Tierra De Oro Way
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationDoor RepairVinyl Windows & DoorsWindows
We are extremely happy with our new windows and doors. This company is very professional beginning with their promptness in doing the work to the cleanup. Raul gives you his professional opinion while
4.DC Mobile Welding
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationWeldersIron WorkGates & Accessories
Visit our website
Danny and his assistant showed up the same day that I called. Even though he said they were busy, he took the time to swing by my home to inspect my damaged wrought iron gate. Both Danny and his ass
Windows-Repair, Replacement & Installation
Pro Windows provides a variety of high quality energy efficient windows to help lower your utility costs and protect your home investment. With over 10 years of experience, our team of window installe
6.Mesa Home Improvement Inc
8020 Artcraft Rd
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationAltering & Remodeling ContractorsHome ImprovementsBuilding Contractors
*By Appointment Only *100% Locally Owned *Free Estimates on Time *100% Financing *Senior Citizens Discount *Military Discounts
7.Sears Home Improvement
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationBoiler DealersHeat PumpsHeating Contractors & Specialties
Let Sears Home Services handle your home improvement needs. Whether you’re updating your heating and cooling system, fixing a leaky roof or creating your dream kitchen, our specialists at Sears Home S
FREE In-Home Consultation
searshomeservices.com/improve Windows, Kitchen, Bath or SidingCall Now For Special Offer!
Please try reloading the page.
- How long have you been in business?
- Do you have any references or past work I can see?
- Do you provide free estimates?
- How much will the project cost?
- When will the project be completed?
- Is the crew hired or contracted, and do you conduct background checks?
- Who will be in my home?
- Do you offer a warranty?
- Wood frames are beautiful and can be customized with paint and stains, but they also expand and contract as the weather changes. They're also susceptible to rot, mold, and pests. As such, wood frames require constant maintenance.
- Vinyl frames are far more durable than wood. They resist moisture and are usually created with ultraviolet light stabilizers. This prevents the sun from damaging the frames over time. In addition, vinyl frames can be filled with insulation.
- Aluminum frames are light and weather resistant, but they also conduct heat rapidly.
- Fiberglass frames are the sturdiest option. Like vinyl options, they can be filled with insulation. Fiberglass frames also resist weather damage and do not crack, peel, expand, contract, bend, or warp.