Serving the El Paso area. Restore your smile with denturesCall now & press 1 for appointment
1.Kool Smiles of El Paso
5130 Fairbanks Dr
Dental ClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesProsthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic Dentistry
Awesome staff! We've been coming here for 7 years. NEVER A PROBLEM! Celia and Alvin are the BEST! ALL THE STAFF ARE GREAT, FROM THE FRONT DESK, THE HYGIENISTS TO OUR DENTIST! My daughter is very com
2.Anthony Bai, DDS (AA Relax Dental Care)
7211 N Mesa St Ste 3e
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersClinicsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
FREE Implant Consultation ( X-Ray Fee Will Apply )+1more
As I am new to El Paso, the first couple of clinics I cam upon had nothing but high prices along with terrible care. After viewing the great prices at aa relax dental care, I found low prices with gre
3.Westside Dental Laboratory, Inc.
491 N Resler Dr Ste C
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDental LabsDentists Referral & Information ServiceDental Equipment & Supplies
We specialize in Removable Dental Prosthetics. We offer a full Line of Dental Prosthetics including ValPlast Flexible Partials, Duracetal tooth color clasps. Serving the El Paso Dental Community since
4.Redd Road Family Dental
6901 Valley Dr
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic DentistryNo Internet Heading AssignedDentists
At Redd Road Family Dental, we have a team of committed professionals, headed by our experienced family dentist, who dedicate their time to provide quality dental services in the most pleasant manner.
601 Sunland Park Dr
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersImplant DentistryDentistsCosmetic Dentistry
Digital Scan Radiograph, Thorough Exam, Crowns and Bridges, Filling Restoration, Vertical Deminion Loss, Dentures and Partial Dentures, Single Implant Restoration, Teeth Whiting, TMJ-Occlusal Therapy,
6955 N Mesa St Ste 101
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryCosmetic Dentistry
7.Dr. Alejandro Sosa, DMD
545 E Redd Rd
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentists
Local Dentures Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Dentures Restore Your Smile With Dentures.Find Dentists Who Match Your Needs!
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.