Serving the El Paso area. Free Instant Plan Rate Comparisons.Call Now For The Best Coverage.
1.R & P Paramedical Service
2503 E Yandell Dr
2.EMS Online Training Plus
500 W Overland Ave Ste 250-p
ParamedicsTraining ConsultantsCPR Information & ServicesSchools
EMS Online Training Plus is a great place to get an EMS education. If you can do online training it's fabulous since it fits your schedule. If you need in class training, they have excellent instructo
2503 E Yandell Dr
Insurance Medical Examinations
6420 Escondido Dr
Insurance Medical ExaminationsInsurance
5.Eastside Emergency Center
12101 Edgemere Blvd
6.El Paso County Emergency Service
14151 Nunda Ave
7.EP Dentistry 4 Kids
9813 Dyer St. Ste. 100
DentistsDental ClinicsMedical Service OrganizationsOrthodontists
My girls loved it! Dr Lind was so fun with them and so professional with me. He explained everything he was going to do. We found our permanent Dentist!
Health Insurance Services, Inc.
Serving the El Paso area. Family and individual health plans!Affordable health plans. Call now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.