Save On Energy
Serving the El Paso area. Shop TX Energy Rates & CompareSwitch Providers & You Could Save!
Electric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialElectric FusesElectric CompaniesElectricians
Excellent work and very professional. Showed up when they said they would, found the problem and fixed it quickly. Prices are very reasonable. Would recommend to anyone!
8815 Leo St
ElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Visit our website
They really know what they are doing. Professional Very good electricians. I recommend to anyone needing service
3.AMPTX Electric LP
11436 Rojas Dr
ElectriciansElectric Equipment & Supplies-Wholesale & ManufacturersBuilding ContractorsElectric Equipment Repair & Service
Professional, On Time, Quick!
4.All Trades Electrical Contractors Inc
11005 Argal Ct
ElectriciansBuilding ContractorsElectric Equipment & SuppliesComputer Cable & Wire Installation
All Trades Electrical Contractors, Inc. , offers complete electrical contracting services to commercial and industrial customers. We offer quick response on proposals and system installations services
5.El Paso Electric Co
Electric CompaniesUtility Companies
I find the electric company to be always cooperative and helpful in resolving problems of any sort and I am an electrician.
1153 Barranca Dr
ElectriciansHome Automation SystemsGeneratorsAudio-Visual Equipment
For over three decades Caldwell electrical contractors has been serving the EL paso region with the best electrical service along with outstanding knowledge of the electrical trade. The past twelve ye
7.Action Electric Co.
ElectriciansHome ImprovementsElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialElectric Companies
Excellent Service. The technician was in and out in no time. Very professional.
El Paso Electrical
search.DefinitelyLocal.com Discounts on ElectricalTalk to you now. Free advice.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.