A-1 Lock & Safe
El Paso, TX, 79925
6330 N Mesa St
Locks & Locksmiths
Serving the El Paso area.
Please try reloading the page.
The technician was very professional and efficient. He handled my issue in a timely manner and the cost was very reasonable. I would recommend their services to anyone I know. They came highly recommended from the Winchester company and I conquer with their recommendation.
Best locksmith company in El Paso area. Very reliable and trustworthy. I am a building manager for a high rise building in downtown and they are the only company I use. I highly recommend you use Saucedo Brothers.
Lost my key to my car and this man came to my house asap and replaced my key with a new one quick, very nice person and professional . Prices were the cheapest I found �������� really recommend ��������
I used the service from C&A Locksmith and the service was profesional and the price was fair i really recomend this company .
My service was great, they showed up right away, got me in my car, and the price for all that was very little. Good job guys!
I've used this shop for 15 years, I use them because the copies ALWAYS work. I have always had great success with them.
Excellent service, they arrived very fast to my location, they were very professional and courteous.
I called this locksmith and not only was he there in 15 mins, pricing was very reasonable.
Fast, friendly response to an emergency situation. I will use them again!
best service ever very professional and pretty quickly
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.