1.Gale Keeran Ctr For Women
2200 Fort Jesse Rd Ste 130
Physicians & Surgeons, RadiologyPhysicians & SurgeonsMammography CentersClinics
2.Women's Pregnancy Center
1825 N Knoxville Ave
Pregnancy Information & ServicesAbortion Alternatives
3.Illinois Women's Health Center
5401 N Knoxville Ave Ste 208
Mammography CentersMedical ClinicsClinics
Illinois Women's Health Center is a gynecology and obstetrician's office located in Peoria, IL. Because of our experience, we recognize what a women's health center should be. Our entire practice begi
4.Womens Care Center
7319 N University St
Medical CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics
5.Couri Center For Gynecology And Integrative Women's Health
6708 N Knoxville Ave
Physicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And Gynecology
Your journey to total health begins with a visit to the Couri Center for Gynecology and Integrative Women's Health of Peoria, IL. Let us partner with you to help you achieve your goal - wellness of mi
6.The Women's Center For Health
2401 Broadway St
Physicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyMedical CentersClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics
The Women's Center for Health is a medical care firm that offers a range of gynecologic and obstetric services. The firm s services include natural birth and pain management. It staffs trained nurses
7.Human Service Ctr Women
3420 N Rochelle Ln
Alcoholism Information & Treatment CentersCounseling ServicesDrug Abuse & Addiction CentersSocial Service Organizations
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.