American Local Locksmith
Serving the El Mirage area. More InfoPREFERRED
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
Fantastic service and good value - Mark was extremely friendly and helpful in advising on the appropriate deadlock for my apartment. Highly recommend!!!
2.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
What a nice guy. Gorge called me back within about 20 minutes of speaking with the dispatcher. He quickly identified the solution -- one that I could tackle more quickly on my own. Helpful, free advic
3.American Local Locksmith Maricopa County
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocks & LocksmithsSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing
These Locksmith Company are awesome. I grabbed the wrong set of keys on my way out the house on a Sunday and didn't realize it until I closed my door (locked from the inside). I was able to open my se
4.Cactus Lock & Key
Locks & LocksmithsSafes & Vaults-Opening & RepairingSafes & VaultsSecurity Control Systems & Monitoring
Full service locksmith. Valleywide Service. 24 hour emergency service. Reasonable rates.
Locks & LocksmithsWrecker Service EquipmentAuto Repair & ServiceTire Changing Equipment
This guy is awesome, cheaper than everyone else and was at my house in 30! Excellent service and very courteous!
6.Top Locksmith- BowieServing the El Mirage, AZ area
Locksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocks & Locksmiths
Welcome! Top Locksmith - Bowie, provides practical locksmith solutions using the most advanced technological tools and equipment in the industry. Our team is extremely dedicated to providing the absol
Serving the El Mirage area. Local LocksmithsIn Phoenix AZ
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.