906 N Anna St, Wichita, KS, 67212
PlumbersOil Field ServiceSewer ContractorsBuilding Contractors
I had a water leak under my sink and some electrical issues I was concerned about. Sunflower sent 2 guys to my home and they were there right on time! They fixed my leak, made some adjustments on my
2.Benjamin Franklin Plumbing
2825 E Kellogg Dr
PlumbersBuilding ContractorsWater Heater RepairWater Heaters
FREE SERVICE CALL+1more
Benjamin Franklin Plumbing Wichita came and did a little work on my water heater that is still under warranty today. I love that I can trust them to come into my home and do work even when I am not hoMore Nearby Locations »
3.The Butler Group
7707 E Osie St # 404 Wichita KS, 67207
PlumbersCarpet & Rug RepairFire & Water Damage RestorationBuilding Contractors
Visit our website
4.Superior Plumbing Heating & Cooling
6837 E Harry St
PlumbersGarbage Disposal Equipment Industrial & CommercialBathroom RemodelingFurnaces-Heating
This is an honest company 100% They could have told me that my unit needed to be replaced and charged me a few thousand dollars, but I am so thankful they are honest and did not. Greg was a real ple
6205 E Kellogg Dr
PlumbersElectriciansPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningSewer Cleaners & Repairers
Tec was good but charges way too much, 800 to put in maybe l6 inch line under the house, get more money out of you by sending a guy who finds the problem first than another 80 to send the fixer guy ouMore Nearby Locations »
1547 N Mosley St
PlumbersWater Heater RepairPlumbing Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialWater Heaters
7.Even Temp of Wichita
216 S Commerce St
PlumbersBuilding ContractorsAir Conditioning Service & RepairHeating Contractors & Specialties
Contact Us For M It's easy to see why Even Temp is one of the largest and most respected repair service companies in Wichita. No job is too small or too large for us. We guarantee your satisfaction. O
Call A Pro
Serving the El Dorado area. Plumbing Problem? Call A Pro!Open 24/7. Immediate Response.
Please try reloading the page.
- Are you licensed and registered?
- Are you insured and bonded?
- How many years have you been in business?
- What, if any, professional associations do you belong to?
- May I have a list of references?
- Do you offer a written warranty for your work?
- Will I need a permit for this work?
- Were you pleased with the work done?
- Was the project completed on time?
- Did the plumber give you a written warranty and guarantee his or her work?
- Were there any unexpected costs that arose?
- Would you hire this plumber again? If not, why?