Serving the El Dorado area. Your first service is only $29.95!Call TruGreen Today! More InfoPREFERRED
1.FX Green Lawns
It's been a while since they wowed us with an amazing lawn treatment, but I forgot to leave my thoughts on it here. It was fantastic. My lawn was nearly dying of neglect before they got here and showe
2.Suburban Landscape Management
Lawn MaintenanceRetaining WallsSprinklers-Garden & LawnLandscape Designers & Consultants
Suburban Landscape Management, LLC does a superior job of reliable mowing and fertilizing. I also have had this company do grading and sodding that is superior workmanship!
3.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
4.Tree Top Nursery & Landscape Inc.
5910 E 37th St N
Lawn MaintenanceSprinklers-Garden & LawnLandscaping Equipment & SuppliesLandscaping & Lawn Services
Love going there to look for the best plants and trees. Have never been disappointed!Great prices and quality.
5.Neighborhood Lawn Care
Lawn MaintenanceWeed Control ServiceFertilizersSnow Removal Service
6.All Seasons Lawn & Tree Care Inc
1912 S Kessler St Ste 106
Lawn MaintenanceSpraying EquipmentLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree Service
Founded in 1996 by Joe Montgomery and Brian Engels, lawn and tree care professionals in the Wichita area since 1985.
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree Service
TruGreen Lawn Care Experts Call Us Now! Serving more than 3.4 million customers across the U.S. with professional lawn care, tree shrub care and landscaping services World's largest lawn and landscapeMore Nearby Locations »
Landscape & Yard Experts
www.services-connect.com Maintenance & More!Make an Appointment Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.