Please try reloading the page.
charged me $1,500 for digging holes in my yard they never filled back in. Did not fix issue. Barely even worked on the issue in the four months I had been trying to get them to fix it.
The professionals at Pipe Dreams (PD Plumbing) did a fantastic job on two of my Rental homes. First Class job at affordable prices. Highly Recommend. (Sharon Keeler)
- Are you licensed and registered?
- Are you insured and bonded?
- How many years have you been in business?
- What, if any, professional associations do you belong to?
- May I have a list of references?
- Do you offer a written warranty for your work?
- Will I need a permit for this work?
- Were you pleased with the work done?
- Was the project completed on time?
- Did the plumber give you a written warranty and guarantee his or her work?
- Were there any unexpected costs that arose?
- Would you hire this plumber again? If not, why?