8255 Newfield Cir, Sacramento, CA, 95828
8255 Newfield Cir
Flooring ContractorsBamboo ProductsHardwoodsTile-Contractors & Dealers
Visit our website
2.Spiteri Brothers Hardwood Flooring Co.
Flooring ContractorsHome Repair & MaintenanceBuilding ContractorsHardwoods
Visit our website
Incredible refinishing job on hardwood floors! Pretty sure it's the best price I ever got for the job and the service is right up there too. Ticked all five stars for me ;)
4.The Flooring Guys
I called them and a few other comapnies to get an estimate on refinishing a hardwood flooring. Their price was one within my budget and they provided all the information I wanted, it was a 3 day job a
5.Van's Carpets Inc
5780 Auburn Blvd
Flooring ContractorsHardwoodsLinoleumFloor Materials
Van's Carpet provided great service from the professional estimate which included explanation of the process and different service options, along with the great product and courteous, considerate, exp
6.Frenches Floor FashionsServing the El Dorado Hills, CA area
Flooring ContractorsTile-Contractors & DealersLinoleumFloor Materials
We had to go to several stores to find what we were looking for on a certain project. Came here and found the finishing touches
Flooring ContractorsTile-Contractors & DealersTile-Cleaning, Refinishing & SealingHardwood Floors
Get the sleek, polished hardwood floors that you've always wanted at Empire Today. We offer a variety of real and engineered hardwood options.
Your Flooring Experts®
Serving the El Dorado Hills area. Carpet, tile & hardwood floorsSave time with in-home appointments
Please try reloading the page.
- Do you have a professional license, insurance, and a business liability policy?
- Who will work on the project?
- Do you subcontract, and do you screen workers and have insurance policies to cover them?
- Do you have references or examples of your work I can see?
- Do you charge for an in-home estimate?
- What type of flooring is best for my home in terms of architectural consistency, environmental influences (such as whether a certain type of flooring will be affected by humidity in my area), and durability?