1.Valley Tire & Wheel Inc
1174 E Evan Hewes Hwy
Tire DealersWheel Alignment-Frame & Axle Servicing-AutomotiveWheels-Frame & Axle Servicing-EquipmentAuto Repair & Service
Visit our website
Only shop in the valley that had my tires in stock, great service, not to mention best price after 10 calls to other shops. 5000 tires in stock!
331 W. Main St.
Tire Recap, Retread & RepairMotorcycles & Motor Scooters-Repairing & ServiceWheelsTire Dealers
Came in to get my tires changed on my quad for Baja, they noticed oil leaking from my engine. While my bike was getting new tires they fixed the leak. Thank You so much Macho Tires for saving my bike!
3.Daniels Tire Service
300 N Imperial Ave
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairWheels
No words to thank the professional service We receive for this companyI highly recommend the service of this company They receive my car on time, immediately work on it, they told me that will be read
2010 N Imperial Ave
Waited in line just not to be helped
899 E Danenberg Dr
6.America's Tire Company
899 Danenberg Dr
Tire DealersTire Recap, Retread & RepairWheels
America's Tire is the leading wheel and tire dealer in El Centro, CA. Stop by your local America's Tire store in and discover the deals we have on tires, wheels and maintenance services.
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.