Welch's Tire Auto Center
3724 Main St, San Diego, CA, 92113
1.Valley Tire & Wheel Inc
1174 E Evan Hewes Hwy
Tire DealersWheel Alignment-Frame & Axle Servicing-AutomotiveWheels-Frame & Axle Servicing-EquipmentAuto Repair & Service
Visit our website
Only shop in the valley that had my tires in stock, great service, not to mention best price after 10 calls to other shops. 5000 tires in stock!
2.Valley Tire & Wheel Xperts
717 S 4th St
Automobile Parts & SuppliesTire DealersAuto Repair & Service
2010 N Imperial Ave
Waited in line just not to be helpedMore Nearby Locations »
4.Daniels Tire Service
300 N Imperial Ave
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairWheels
No words to thank the professional service We receive for this companyI highly recommend the service of this company They receive my car on time, immediately work on it, they told me that will be read
5.Rubio Tire Company
345 W State St
6.Lorenzo's Tire Disposal
360 W Commercial Ave
Valley Tire & Wheel Inc
1174 E Evan Hewes Hwy, El Centro, CA, 92243
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.