Serving the El Centro area. Your flooring and carpet leaders!Call for an in-home estimate!
1.JS Floor Covering Inc.
1003 E Evan Hewes Hwy
Flooring ContractorsHome Repair & MaintenanceStone ProductsCabinets
Visit our website
It took 2 weeks to even get someone to come out to give us an estimate. Then they were 30 mins late to the estimate appt so I had to cancel after waiting two hours. No one apologized ever during the w
1567 Lenrey Ave
Floor Waxing, Polishing & CleaningCleaning ContractorsBuilding Cleaners-InteriorJanitorial Service
VERY GOOD CLEANING SERVICE
3.TTS ProductsServing the El Centro, CA area
Floor MachinesWater Pressure CleaningToolsStaplers & Nailers
4.Derma's Floor Covering
220 N J St
Flooring ContractorsLinoleumBlinds-Venetian & VerticalDraperies, Curtains & Window Treatments
5.Matt's Custom Tile And Stone Installation
Flooring ContractorsHome ImprovementsBuilding ContractorsHome Repair & Maintenance
Guaranteed Quality Service At A Reasonable Price! Discover Premium Tile and Instantly transform your space with beautiful tile of the highest quality. Add value and beauty to your property when you ch
6.Casa InteriorsServing the El Centro, CA area
Flooring ContractorsDraperies, Curtains & Window TreatmentsFloor MaterialsLinoleum
Free Removal & Resetting of Furniture **
Removed carpet in two bedrooms, hallway, and bathroom, and replaced it with luxury vinyl. Work done on schedule as promised. Quality workmanship, lovely results. Great job!
7.G & G Floor CoveringServing the El Centro, CA area
Flooring ContractorsRugsCarpet & Rug Pads, Linings & AccessoriesCarpet & Rug Dealers
We are a family-owned and operated carpeting and floor covering business serving homeowners and subcontractors throughout greater San Diego. Since we first established our business in 1984, we have se
Serving the El Centro area. The Leader In Flooring/Carpet!Call For An In-Home Estimate!
Please try reloading the page.
- Do you have a professional license, insurance, and a business liability policy?
- Who will work on the project?
- Do you subcontract, and do you screen workers and have insurance policies to cover them?
- Do you have references or examples of your work I can see?
- Do you charge for an in-home estimate?
- What type of flooring is best for my home in terms of architectural consistency, environmental influences (such as whether a certain type of flooring will be affected by humidity in my area), and durability?