Linda Vista Health Care Center
6973 Linda Vista Rd, San Diego, CA, 92111
1.East County Urgent Care
1625 E Main St
ClinicsEmergency Care FacilitiesMedical ClinicsHair Removal
Dr. Cohen is a good listener, gives me great care, and is very nice and polite Doctor.Sincerely, Lonnie LeBlanc Construction
2.Professional Family Dental
1100 N 2nd St Ste 1106
$49 New Patient Visit Includes Exam, X-Rays Prophy Cleaning+1more
Dr Peng is a really good dentist. She does state-of-the-art implant with a new procedure that minimizes the number of visits.
3.Dr Robert Evans & Dr Marilyn Carter
510 S Magnolia Ave
EyeglassesClinicsOptometry Equipment & SuppliesOptometric Clinics
We carry a large selection of optical frames and designer eyewear including: Altair, Dolce & Gabbana, Vogue, Prada, RayBan, Costa Del Mar, GUESS, FLEXON, Burberry, Vera Wang, Dana Buckman, BeBe, Laura
4.Wig Creations by Coni
365 Broadway Ste 104
Wigs & Hair PiecesBeauty SalonsClinicsTheatrical Equipment & Supplies
1060 Estes St
They Saved my life,They are kind and patient when you enter. They are quick to respond and help. They put you at ease and do all they can to make it easier for you. The staff is excellent and well tra
6.Chase Avenue Family Health Center
1111 W Chase Ave
ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralMedical Clinics
7.Healthy Development SVC
PlushCare - Urgent Care by Phone
Serving the El Cajon area.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.