2703 Fire Rd
Egg Harbor Township,NJ
Medical Transcription Service
4248 Harbor Beach Blvd
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public HealthPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal Medicine
3.1 Source Medical
1068 E Landis Ave
Physicians & Surgeons
4.1 Source Medical LLC
1301 W Forest Grove Rd
WheelchairsMedical Equipment & SuppliesService Station Equipment Maintenance & RepairWheelchair Lifts & Ramps
5.Caring Medical Day 1
227 N Vermont Ave
Adult Day Care CentersAssisted Living FacilitiesPhysicians & SurgeonsMedical Clinics
6.Jersey Fire & Safety Prod
PO Box 2446
First Aid SuppliesMedical Equipment & SuppliesSafety Equipment & Clothing
1301 N Delsea Dr
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.