Smith & Dunn Eyes
4807 Atlantic Ave, Ventnor City, NJ, 08406 Quality. Compassionate. Ethical
1.Horizon Eye Care
3003 English Creek Ave Ste C1
Egg Harbor Township,NJ
OptometristsOptical GoodsMedical CentersClinics
2.Horizon Eye Care
76 W Jimmie Leeds Rd Ste 305
Physicians & Surgeons, OphthalmologyOpticiansPhysicians & SurgeonsContact Lenses
3.HORIZON EYE CARE, P.A.
9701 Ventnor Ave Ste 201
Physicians & Surgeons, OphthalmologyContact LensesOptical GoodsOptometrists
Horizon Eye Care is a laser and eye surgery center. The center offers a range of eye care services that include cosmetic eye and cataract surgeries, macular degeneration, laser vision correction, reti
4.Horizon Eye Care
2401 Bay Ave
OptometristsPhysicians & Surgeons, OphthalmologyPhysicians & SurgeonsOptical Goods
Love this place. Staff is so nice. I recommend Horizon eye care to everyone.
5.Horizon Eye Care
297 Route 72 W Ste 36
Physicians & Surgeons, OphthalmologyOptometristsOpticiansPhysicians & Surgeons
6.Horizon Eye Care
655 Route 72 W Ste 4
Physicians & Surgeons, OphthalmologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Plastic & ReconstructivePhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeLaser Vision Correction
7.Horizon Eye Care
4 Village Dr
Cape May Court House,NJ
OpticiansPhysicians & Surgeons, OphthalmologyPhysicians & SurgeonsOptical Goods
Pritz & Gray Eyecare
295 Route Us 9 S, Marmora, NJ, 08223 Click Business Name for More Information.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.