1.Precision Rehabilitation - Eric Kim, MD
3116 Brookstone Dr
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
2.FirstChoice Healthcare P.C.
1920 2nd Loop Rd
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralChiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesPhysicians & Surgeons, Emergency Medicine
Pain Management, Chiropractic Care, Physical Therapy & Sclerotherapy.
3.Chapman, David R
1523 Heritage Ln
Physicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyPhysicians & SurgeonsMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Otorhinolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)
4.Pee Dee Spine Center
1580 Freedom Blvd Ste 100
Physicians & Surgeons, OrthopedicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Emergency MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Sports MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
619 S Dargan St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, NutritionPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Oncology
6.Carolinas OB / GYN Associates
1590 Freedom Blvd Ste A
Physicians & Surgeons
Carolinas OB GYN Associates offers comprehensive obstetric and gynecology services in the greater Florence area.
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.