Marriage & Family Institute
222 S Meramec Ave Ste 303, Saint Louis, MO, 63105
1.The Women's Center
2044 Madison Ave Ste 28
2.Oasis Women's Center
111 Market St
Social Service OrganizationsMarriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsHuman Services OrganizationsCommunity Organizations
3.Alton Womens Health Ctr
2 Memorial Dr
Medical Service Organizations
4.Alton Womens Health Center
815 E 5th St Ste 202
Physicians & Surgeons
5.Center For Women In Transition
322 W Courtois St
No Internet Heading Assigned
6.The Fruit of the Womb Women's Health Center
637 Dunn Rd Ste 143
ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, GynecologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
The office was very neat, clean and stylish. Talking to my provider was so easy. I felt no judgement and that she cared about me as a whole not just the issue I made the appointment about.Her staff wa
7.Helena Hatch Special Care Center For Women
4570 Childrens Pl
Illinois Assocs In Psychiatry PC
103 Southpointe Dr, Edwardsville, IL, 62025 Serving the Metro East Area
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.