Merkle James E DMD
1334 Dadrian Professional Park, Godfrey, IL, 62035 Dental care for your entire family.
1.Harvey H Breckner MD MS
600 Country Club Vw
2.Dale G. Claussen, D.M.D.
620 Saint Louis St
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Dale G. Claussen, D.M.D., provides general dentistry for adults and children in a professional caring atmosphere. Our services include cleaning, polishing, teeth whitening, sealants, fillings, porcela
3.Hyten David W DMD
2110 Troy Rd
At David W. Hyten, DMD, we understand that many patients get anxious when they think about visiting the dentist, so we go out of our way to make our dental clinic a warm, inviting environment. We offe
4.Charles S. Borden, DDS
201 S Main St
Could your smile use a little help? If so, don't feel self-conscious. Every smile can use a little help from Grand View Dental Arts and Charles S. Borden, DDS. It's our job, after all. We specialize i
110 N Main St
DentistsDental ClinicsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
6.Sunset Hills Family Dental
2 Club Centre Ct Ste 6
At Sunset Hills Family Dental we focus on delivering the highest standard of care in dentistry. Your health and comfort are of utmost importance to us, so we strive to provide the best treatment availMore Nearby Locations »
7.Sharon E Hanne, DMD
6655 Edwardsville Crossing Dr Ste D
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental ClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Bryant Keith DMD
4224 S State Route 159 Ste 1, Glen Carbon, IL, 62034
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future