1.Charlie's Lawn Service Inc
Lawn MaintenanceHydroseedingLandscape ContractorsLandscape Designers & Consultants
LAWN/GARDEN SERVICES, Hydroseeding, Sod, Irrigation, Excavating & Commercial Snoe Removal
2.Labor Saver Lawn Service Inc
50925 Clover Rd
Lawn MaintenanceSnow Removal ServiceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn Services
3.Hensley Lawn Service Inc
Po Box 6754
Landscaping & Lawn ServicesLawn Maintenance
4.A & D Home & Lawn Svc Inc
527 W 3rd St
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Contractors
5.Good Neighbor Lawn Service Inc
116 S 34th St
Lawn MaintenanceSnow Removal ServiceLandscape Contractors
6.Lawn Service & More, LLC
Po Box 99
Landscaping & Lawn ServicesPower WashingHouse WashingLand Surveyors
Lawn Service & More, LLC's motto: "taking care of the things you can't", is based on the belief that our customers' needs are of the utmost importance. Our entire team is committed to meeting those ne
7.Charles S Hayes Inc
814 Marietta St
Telecommunications-Equipment & SupplyTelecommunications ServicesTelephone CompaniesTelephone Equipment & Systems-Repair & Service
Landscape & Yard Experts
www.services-connect.com Maintenance & More!Make an Appointment Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.