Call A Pro
Serving the Edmond area. Open 24/7. Immediate response.For all your electrical needs.
713 Evergreen St
I was referred to protech electric from a friend. I needed to add some lighting throughout my house, and they did a fantastic job. They were extremely helpful, and knew exactly where the lights woul
1209 Whiteoak Rd
ElectriciansGeneratorsHome ImprovementsLandscape Contractors
I am very happy I chose to use HIS Electric after reading recommendations on Nextdoor. I was having electrical issues with a plug in my bathroom for months and he was able to figure it out and fix it
3.American Standard Electric
622 E 27th St
ElectriciansElectric CompaniesElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Visit our website
From small, quick fixes to larger-scale jobs, our courteous crew has years of experience dealing with all kinds of repairs and maintenance. We don’t settle for anything less than your total satisfacti
4.Shriver Brothers Electric
ElectriciansAltering & Remodeling ContractorsHome ImprovementsLighting Consultants & Designers
Visit our website
Is your home or business in need of top-notch electrical services? Shriver Brothers Electric can help! Conveniently located in the heart of Yukon, Okla., we provide our top services to the residential
5.Libra Electric Company
4634 Enterprise Dr
ElectriciansComputers & Computer Equipment-Service & RepairElectric Equipment & SuppliesHome Repair & Maintenance
Visit our website
Had a electrical problem associated with my AC unit in the dead heat of the summer. Vinnie at Libra Electric came out within an hour of my call and was wonderful and extremely reasonably priced.
6.Rucker Mechanical & Electric
5217 N Council Rd
ElectriciansRestaurant Equipment-Repair & ServiceAir Conditioning Contractors & SystemsPlumbers
We are a local HVAC, plumbing, and electrical contractor in Oklahoma City. We are family owned and operated since 1988. We service both residential and commercial properties. We specialize in replacem
7.Call A Pro
ElectriciansWater Damage RestorationWater Damage Emergency ServiceFire & Water Damage Restoration
Had a really great experience with this company, called they sent someone out that same day, told me my problem (and of course it was a big job) so they returned the next day to fix, and it is all don
Serving the Edmond area. Call eLocal Electricians 24/7.Talk To A Local Electrician Today.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.