Advanced Relief Chiropractic & Acupuncture
8020B N May Ave, Oklahoma City, OK, 73120
1.Greenlee, Kimberly D, DDS
1308 N Kelly Ave
2.Kimberly Pate DVM
6920 N Western Ave
Veterinary Clinics & HospitalsVeterinarians
3.Kimberly Hefner OD
5757 NW 132nd St
4.Dr Seyoung Kim
3435 NW 50th St
ClinicsChiropractors & Chiropractic Services
5.Seyoung Kim DR
5583 NW Expressway
Physicians & SurgeonsChiropractors & Chiropractic Services
6.Dr. Kimberly Edgmon, MD
1575 N Santa Fe Ave
Physicians & Surgeons, PediatricsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons
7.Dr. Kim K Wilkinson, DDS
13851 Quail Pointe Dr
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future