713 Evergreen St
I was referred to protech electric from a friend. I needed to add some lighting throughout my house, and they did a fantastic job. They were extremely helpful, and knew exactly where the lights woul
1209 Whiteoak Rd
ElectriciansGeneratorsHome ImprovementsLandscape Contractors
I am very happy I chose to use HIS Electric after reading recommendations on Nextdoor. I was having electrical issues with a plug in my bathroom for months and he was able to figure it out and fix it
Very prompt, knowledgeable, courteous, efficient, clean. Recommended to me by Surefix Solutions, Inc.
4.Faith Electric Inc.
6712 N Coltrane Rd
GeneratorsAltering & Remodeling ContractorsElectriciansElectric Equipment & Supplies
Randy was very helpful to someone that doesn't understand electricity. The installers worked very fast and professional.I was explained to again how the system worked. Thanks everyone for your time
5.Royal Contracting & Electrical Services LLC
1708 Mulberry Cir
The Ice Storm of 2007 did a total number on my house wiring. The house had to be rewired due to poor work from other electricians. I had called 50+ electricians and had 2 different electricians come
6.Innovative Electric, Inc.
3133 Teakwood Ln
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE SPEEDY SERVICE. WE CALLED IN THE AFTERNOON AND THEY HAD SOMEONE THERE WITH IN THE HOUR !!! VERY PROFESSIONAL AND COURTEOUS! WE HAVE USED THEM A COUPLE OF TIMES AND WILL CON
7.Baxter Electric, Heating & Air Conditioning
13732 N Lincoln Blvd
ElectriciansPlumbersAir Conditioning Contractors & SystemsHeating Contractors & Specialties
Water flooded into my apartment from an upstairs unit. Baxter came out promptly to assess my emergency situation and was able to fix leak at the source within minutes! Friendly and knowledgeable staff
Lowe's Coupons and Deals
www.ebates.com Get $10 Welcome Bonus from EbatesJoin Now to Shop and Get Cash Back!
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.