Serving the Edmond area. Quality children's dental care.Schedule your appointment today!
1.Alpha Dental Studios
2300 S Broadway
2.Alpha Omega Dental
2821 SW 119th St
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesOrthodontistsDental Labs
Crossroads Family Dentistry
Serving the Edmond area. Experienced Cosmetic and GeneralDentists in Oklahoma City. Call Us.
Please try reloading the page.
From Marcia Poley: Hey Dr. John! I recently popped a crown (no, this time it wasn't eating sugar babies) so I went to our new dentist in Dallas and he is the 4th guy that has looked in my mouth and exclaimed about the beautiful work you've done in there! I think you should move to Dallas
Dr. Clark is the best! He takes time to talk to you about your dental needs. He makes sure your in no pain, as well as before your appointment. He gives Novocain shots and you feel virtually no pain, and makes sure it has taken affect. I would highly recommend him.
Great staff. I am not a huge fan of going to the dentist, but they make you feel at ease. Added perk is the chairs face out towards the wooded area, which is relaxing. Would recommend to any of my family or friends. In fact, most of my family does go here now!
Had a Great experience at Legacy Dental. Dr. Josh was awesome. I had a filling put in and he did an amazing job. They Also have vibrating seats, which made the experience even that more enjoyable. Great Place, Great Business. I will be back.
I work there. I wouldn't work here if I didn't think he is the best. I've worked here for 4 1/2 years. He does great Cosmetic Dentistry and we have the pictures of our actual patients to prove it. Susan Baker,Office Manager
The Dentist with a Heart of Gold!! He pays attention to the patients needs. Our family has been blessed to have found him! His staff treats you like family. We love them all!!
Dr. Brown is the greatest. If had any problems he was quick to get me in either that day or the next day. Makes sure ur not in any pain while ur in having any work done.
Hello, I'm Susan the Office Manager. Call today to schedule your appointment. We really do care about you.
Dr. Jones and her staff did a great job and I appreciate their attention and care.
Soothing professional. Fast. Friendly. Helpful.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future